How Best to Prepare for an Insurance Dispute
Your car has been written off as a “Total Loss”
Your insurance company has made you an offer you dont think is fair
Imagine that you are now selling your car. What are the best features of your car?
- One owner
- Low mileage
- Full franchise dealer service history
- Full professional mechanical service history
- You do your own service work and you keep a diary and all your receipts
- You have the full service history from the previous owner and your own records combined
- You purchased the car from a franchise dealership with an extended manufacturer’s warranty
- Have you claimed the unused portion of your warranty?
- Rust Check/Krowne treatment every year
Insurance companies love documentation!